About SERVPRO of North Whitfield & Catoosa Counties
Matthew Z. & Samantha C. Peterson
Owners of SERVPRO of North Whitfield & Catoosa Counties
SERVPRO of North Whitfield & Catoosa Counties understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of North Whitfield & Catoosa Counties specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of North Whitfield & Catoosa Counties can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Locally owned and operated, with over 70 years of combined experience, our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of North Whitfield & Catoosa Counties.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician